Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Thursday 16 May 2013

Regress

'That's how it is on this bitch of an Earth.' 
Samuel Beckett


I don't really know where to start; I know what I want to write but I feel discouraged. Though really, who reads this anyway? For sure, I'm not certain - all I have is statistics not names.

I feel tired. Tired of my job, of what I'm doing with myself, of my appearance, of people. I'm in one of those mindsets were I just want to sit down and drown myself in fictional writings but I can't - I don't seem to have the time nor the effort to actually do it. The last couple of days I have written ten thousand words for some little fun piece but now I can't bring myself to carry on even though I was addicted two days ago. I'm ill and it's just sucking the life out of me even more than usual. Tonight I got home with the intention of writing but time has just flown by and now I know I need to sleep soon if I'm going to be remotely anything like a nice person in the morning.

This was going to be all about my birthday and such things that have happened but I'm knackered now that it's come to it! I'm miserable and feeling sorry for myself so it can wait.



Currently watching: The Boondock Saints
Currently looking forward to: Payday... which is tomorrow! Yes!
Currently in my car: Green Day - International Superhits!, Green Day - American Idiot, Panic! At The Disco - A Fever You Can't Sweat Out. Currently trying to trick myself into thinking I'm not 20 but 13 again!


Follow on Bloglovin