Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Wednesday 17 April 2013

April

The past couple of weeks haven't been too exciting. I've been working on and off mostly whilst fangirling, sleeping and writing in any spare time that I have had. I'm just looking forward to the upcoming weeks and everything that is planned for them, it should keep me busy for the most part! At least the weather is finally warming up in England - I've actually been able to put away my thick scarf though I probably shouldn't speak too soon.


I feel like a cat recently, I just want to sleep all of the time. Haven't been feeling fantastic recently but I've had some wonderful people to chat to, distracting me with their crazy conversations. Started to get back into healthy eating again now though - it's only taken since Christmas for me to get my act together! I had been feeling absolutely rubbish and Becki suggested it could be a lack of iron in my diet. Being vegetarian I tend not to get it as regularly as others do and especially since the kitchen was being done and we had no cooker or hob I was just eating crap really. Feeling better already now though - I'd forgotten how much I love pistachios as well, it's just a shame how expensive they can be.

[1] Squirrel   [2] HairynScary   [3] Love Bird

Whipped out my sketch book and (literally) dusted it off last week. It felt so good getting my inks out and playing again. That's one of the things I've missed about college, just experimenting. I finally played with the set that Dale got me Christmas and had a go with the silver and gold. Winsor & Newton make such fantastic inks, I love them and can't fault them at all. I'm really proud of the squirrel, the love bird not so much but I still like it. I may have also given in to buying another one of Jake Schroeder's prints on Etsy called 'Sweet View 4.0'. It goes with my previous hot air balloon purchase from him and I just loved that one so much that I just couldn't resist. This ones smaller so I think they'll look quite nice on the wall together.

Currently watching: The Walking Dead
Currently looking forward to: Dale's Nanna's wedding, my birthday, BBQs
Currently in my car: Two Biffy Clyro albums and the following mixed CD;

Adventure Time - BriBry
I Knew You Were Trouble - Taylor Swift
Gasoline - The Airborne Toxic Event
Little Talks - Of Monsters and Men
Born On A Horse - Biffy Clyro
My Moves Are White (White Hot, That Is) - Cobra Starship
The City Is At War - Cobra Starship
Safe & Sound - Taylor Swift
Somebody That I Used To Know - Gotye
Move Along - The All-American Rejects
I Know What I Am - Band of Skulls
Backstabber - The Dresden Dolls
Many Of Horror - Biffy Clyro




Follow on Bloglovin