Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Thursday 5 April 2012

A Brief Overview

Spencer is being sent back so now I'm back on my old laptop which now has no files on it now except for two pieces of writing. And the one thing I have lost as I didn't back it up on my hard drive is all of my music... luckily most of it is on CDs, but then there was the classic stuff that I had downloaded when I was like thirteen. I've got the feeling I'm going to have to spend a lot of money to get back most of my music.

I feel like I'm in a repeat of when my grandpa died. I don't want to see anyone. I would rather sit at home curled up at home reading a book or watching tv with my mum. I don't want to go to work, I don't want to do anything. I feel agitated and distracted most of the time. I guess it's a good thing I didn't get the Spain bolster though, I don't know what I would have done if I had received Catherine's text there surrounding by people I didn't know that well.

No comments:

Post a Comment